Delete media item?
Delete this item from the media gallery? It will also be deleted from any related story update.
Set as ?
The campaign video will appear in social media and email.
The campaign cover picture will appear in social media and email.
The will appear at the top of your campaign page and in social media and email.
Delete this story update?
Any pictures or videos will remain in the campaign's media gallery.
Post your like
Post your like on Facebook.
Hydrocephalus Canada is a national organization empowering people impacted by hydrocephalus and spina bifida to experience their best life by bridging advocacy, research and innovation with awareness, education and support. Our organization is celebrating 48 years of service in 2021.
Our core purpose is to deliver information and support services that enhance the lives of those living with or at risk of developing hydrocephalus and/or spina bifida. We initiate, facilitate and collaborate on awareness, education, support and research initiatives to help those impacted by the conditions thrive.
Hydrocephalus Canada is leading the efforts to:
- develop a Canadian hydrocephalus strategy
- increase awareness about hydrocephalus and spina bifida
- create solutions to support prevention, access to effective and appropriate treatment, advancement of new treatments, early, accurate diagnosis and optimal outcomes
- establish supportive communities across Canada that encourage inclusive, proactive conversations and activities
- offer educational resources and support tools for those with the conditions, caregivers and health care providers
- fund meaningful, impactful research
Organization activityNothing to show yet.
Profile privacy settings
Stats and activity can only be shown when the profile is public.
It might take up to 3 minutes until changes appear for visitors.